Thursday, June 4, 2009

Special Needs Catalogs




Below is a list of Special Needs Catalogs
that I have found helpful for my child,
Matthew, who has complete Agenesis of the
Corpus Callosum. I made a note under the
catalogs that I have specifically ordered
from.

If you have a favorite Special Needs
Catalog you like to order from please be
sure to click on “comments” below and give
the name of the catalog you like and any
helpful products that you use with your own
child. It could be the perfect solution and
exactly what someone else is looking for.

You can also E-mail me with a Special Needs
Catalog that you use and I will be happy
to add the catalog to this page.





Achievement Products
Achievement Products Catalog Request
Note: I have personally ordered from this company.





Beyond Play
Beyond Play Catalog Request






Rifton
Rifton Catalog Request
Note: I have personally ordered from this company.





Sammons Preston
Sammons Preston Catalog Request
Note: I have personally ordered from this company.





kids graphics courtesy of http://www.cutecolors.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very interested in reading your comments and
look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.